Moving your body rhythmically to music is not only beneficial for fitness levels but allows you to express yourself and interact with others.
There are many different styles of dance being offered, from more classical styles to contemporary:
- Line – repeated sequence of steps, in which a group of people dance in one or more rows, facing the same direction, with no physical contact.
- Ballroom – sets of partner dances including Waltz, Tango, Viennese, Foxtrot, Quickstep.
- Ceroc – fusion of jive and salsa, solo or partner.
- Salsa – latin american style, solo or partner.
- Zumba – Latin and International music fusion.
- Belly Dancing – despite its name it involves every part of the body, isolating and moving specific parts and engaging core muscles.